"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative"

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's my Birthday!

It was as awesome time in Tagaytay I gotta say, also, kudos to Neil "Dirty Ice Cream" Arce who made it in the money at 8th place last weekend. Lots of good friends plus some new ones graced us at Miguel's house for some pleasant weather, great company and man's (and woman's) best friend, beer... mmmmmmm. Hey, thanks to the people who brought cases of beer and food, special mention to "Kustom Kowboy" Ken, Ariel, Sunshine and Atty Oly for the cerveza and pica-pica, plus Jardine for the table and chairs (which he hired a truck to transport it all the way to Tagaytay. [plus lunch at Viewsite, yum!]) and "Da Ryan" for the huge ass Jack Daniels he lugged to the party (and the special favor you did for me, muchas gracias, yup, you know what I'm talkin' about, wink, wink)... we didn't get enuff of da Jack! Hey, hoping for an encore appearance this weekend, why? Cuz it's my birthday!

Who's invited? If I don't like you, don't come, you know you are... hehehe (EVIL ME). Kidding aside, the awesome friends I made from playing poker, PLEASE come, I'll be expecting you, bring some poison to add to the merriment this Friday, it will be greatly appreciated, and consumed. ;) To those craving to meet and greet some new faces, I will be inviting my Frisbee buddies. They're cool party-goers, it's because of them that I'm a full blown alcoholic. There's going to be a poker table, cool sounds, grub and lots of hugging, courtesy of yours truly! Just expect a text from me, syempre, I can't mention the venue here, but what I can say is that it's on Friday the 26th at 8pm. If you don't have my number, text Miguel, I will get it, we're one unit... naks!

Warning, it always rains, on my birthday, without fail... Quite often, it's a typhoon. Still hoping to see you all there. Sob story coming up: Last year, my dad asked me if I wanted a party, or an iPod, I said party... big mistake... Out of the 50 people who promised and confirmed that they were coming, only 10 peeps showed... wawa ako. :( So yes, it broke my heart so I kinda, no wait, not kinda, I'm VERY wary of having another shindig. Heeeey, this is not a pity plea, just making you all think twice before you ditch my party, hehehe (EVIL ME AGAIN).

So girls, dress your sexiest; guys, you better smell your yummiest. I'll see you all this Friday.

Mwah!