"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative"

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Office Grind

Groggy 9am morning... spilled coffee on the documents... feeling the pangs of being 27... haven't been paid last month's wages... dealing with dumbass English folks over the phone... thanking God that it's over the phone... why did I have those 2 vodka cokes last night?... missing Suat... why am I not married yet?... stupid co-workers... great co-workers... when is rent due?... eating lunch at the desk... missing the sun and the beach... I could give for those 2 vodka cokes right now... eating my brain with ketchup and mayonaise... don't forget to call Daddy for Father's Day... No-shows, Go-shows, emergency calls... don't call the emergency phone if it's not an emergency!... highlighter ink on everything, including my clothes... sneaking ym chats... answering complaints... damn operation department... flirting with the 21 year old officemate... gossiping with Eva... more coffee... eating chocolate at the desk... my stomach has a balcony now... I'm fucking good at my job... where did the time go?... last minute reservations... I want to start smoking again... who changed my printer settings again?!... time to go home and accidentally fall asleep on the couch... I'm hungry... but I've been eating all day!... ''kolay gelsin''... see you tomorrow... wish I had the energy to party... wish I had the money to party...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home